IS THE CHANCE TO WIN A
£100 SHOPPING VOUCHER!
Answer the question and complete your details below to enter the draw for your chance to win a £100 Foyleside Gift Card and 2 x iLink travel cards!
NI 16+. Draw open 00:01 03/11/23 to 23:59 30/11/23. One entry per person
A) What forms of contactless payments are accepted on Foyle Metro Services?
(Tick ONE box only)
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. The draw is open only to NI residents aged 16+.
2. The draw opens at 00:01 on 28/03/22 and closes at 23:59 on 31/05/22
3. Translink employees and their immediate family members, and anyone directly connected with the administration of this promotion, are not eligible to be included in the draw.
4. Enter online at www.WinWithTranslink.com for inclusion into the draw.
5. The draw will take place within 3 calendar days of the closing date when one entry will be randomly selected by computer from all the valid entries received from 28/03/22-31/05/22 inclusive.
6. The winner will be contacted using the email address provided at the time of entry within no more than 3 calendar days of the draw.
7. The winner must accept their prize award by responding to the award email within 7 calendar days and providing a valid address in Northern Ireland to which their prize can be delivered. If the winner does not respond to two separate prize notification emails within 7 calendar days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternate winner selected at the same time and in the same way as the original.
8. There is one overall prize consisting of an APPLE Watch Series 3 smart watch. The winner may choose between Silver & White Sports Band or Space Grey & Black Sports Band, and between small sportsband 38mm or large sportsband 42 mm. Exact colour and size subject to availability at time of prize acceptance. There is no alternative prize in cash or kind.
9. Winner may be required to confirm their identity in order to confirm their winning claim.
10. Max one entry per person and per email address for the duration of the promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
11. The winner may be required to take part in photographic and other reasonable publicity with no recompense.
12. No responsibility can be taken for any electronic malfunction or processing delay, which will result in transactions not being included in the daily selection of winning numbers.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all promotional matters.
14. Draw winner’s name and county will be available by emailing [email protected] for a period of 12 weeks from the closing date.
15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on the laws of Northern Ireland and the courts of Northern Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Translink, 22 Great Victoria Street, Belfast, BT2 7LX